By Holger Hans Pet... - Posted on April 20th, 2013
This is a list of open tasks. Please consult us on the mailinglist before starting to work on these.
Smalltalk in Smalltalk (STInST)
- Make sure the kernel and packages can be loaded with the Smalltalk in Smalltalk parser.
- Currently packages like Glib/GTK can not be parsed. The first one appears to fail because of mixing the syntax in the same file and the later because of a GTK import: Glib statement in the Eval.
- Make sure that the linting does not report anything for the built-in packages.
- Work on the Cypress file-in and file-out support.
- SQLite has issues converting SELECT MAX(timestamp) into a DateTime (it is a string)
- Postgres has various issues writing types. We need test cases and possible travis-ci setup for the datbase code.
- Change the FieldConverter to add a single place that adds the quotes for some of them? Introduce 'printQuoted:on:' and 'print:on:' as public API to decide if quoting is necessary and then 'writeBoolean:quoted:on'. This avoids the situation we have in the Postgres class right now.